915 Franklin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Built in 1910 to serve as the headquarters of the Southern Pacific Railroad Company, Bayou Lofts was converted in 2003 to a mixed use retail and condominium loft apartments.
The building offers 106 loft apartments with square footage options ranging from 915 to 2205. Each loft apartment comes with a reserved parking space in the basement of the building or in the adjacent, connected Topek Garage. The penthouse lofts come with two reserved parking spaces.
The Topek Garage covered parking consists of four secure, covered stories of parking available on a monthly contract basis.
The garage has won several awards for its design – although newly constructed from the ground up, part of the structure was built behind the original 1920s facade of the old Topek Building, and the entire facade was retained and restored as part of the construction project.
Please visit our Topek Garage page for available covered parking in the garage adjoining the Bayou Lofts.
Bayou Lofts Features:
- Covered parking available in the basement of the building and/or in the adjoining Topek Garage (connected to Bayou Lofts via a covered walkway). The parking is permanently available for residents.
- Metered parking available on street immediately fronting the building
- 1/2 a block to METRO Rail
- 1 block to courts district
- 3 blocks to the Alden Hotel, Houston’s newest boutique hotel, incorporating *17, Houston’s award-winning restaurant
- Within a short walk to some of Houston’s finest restaurants and bars
Spire Realty Group, LP
708 Main Street, Suite 250
Houston, Texas 77002-3208